Friday, May 11, 2007

I AM IT!


My friend(?) Becca (2ND family from the right)tagged me and then said she wasn't sure that the people she tagged would follow thru! Well, I kinda feel like I am a cheap pawn in a chain letter but I refuse to let a good challenge go by so here is my response to the game. Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven people to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Since she took half my blog list I may not tag seven so if I tag you I expect you to go :)


Seven Facts about Ashley


1. My Aunt Peggy's stepson (so my step cousin?), don't know only met him once, played Flash Gordon in the movie in the '80's. This fact greatly increased my social status in the fifth grade.


2. Also, in fifth grade (it must have been a good year for me), I hit a boy (Eric M.) across the side of the face with my very large purse and knocked him down. (He was really bothering me) Horrified at my actions I immediately went and told on myself. The teacher replied "That's okay honey, somebody should have done it along time ago!" He was a real pest!


3. In college I went to a John Cougar Mellencamp concert and was pictured on the MTV News. (If you want the whole story you will have to see me!)


4. My favorite sandwich is peanut butter on white bread (no jelly).


5. My life's ambition when I was a little girl was to be a waitress at the Pizza Hut.


6. I had many, many Barbies growing up (they were my favorite toy) but learned the hard way

that you cannot use a blow dryer on their hair.


7. And last but not least, I would love to own my own business someday: little cafe, frou frou gift shop, you know someplace that makes people happy. I'd only be open for lunch so that I could still take care of my family......so if you know any investors or venture capitalist.......:0) Really, my life's ambition hasn't changed much since the Pizza Hut dream.


So that's me....I can't tag Amy because she's in China so I tag Alison, Amanda and Laura.

4 comments:

Becca said...

I am impressed with your prompt response. Love the random facts too!

dreamingBIGdreams said...

I can SO see you owning a frou-frou-lunch-only-gift-shop! I would bring you business!!!

Ruth said...

I wanted to be a truck driver so Pizza hut is much better. HAHA

Brenda said...

Ashley, you make me laugh! I love to read your blogs...this is actually the first time I found your blogspot...it's quite entertaining! Keep up the great work!