Saturday, May 05, 2007

Well, good morning! After much procrastination I have finally posted something! I am sure you will all be thrilled! As some know, I have had a blog established for quite some time but have never actually posted anything. In fact, until this morning I was unaware that there is a new version of Blogger and the old version has officially been sent to the internet graveyard. So, after jumping thru several hoops to get a "Google account" (whatever that is) I am now writing my first official post. In reading about this new and improved Blogger, I learned that I can now post in Hindi. Boy, am I glad I waited! That should come in VERY handy! It could be that since I was in the old school blogger that is why I was having difficulty posting comments! (Sorry, Rodney, my comment was really funny. I'll try again.) Anyway, I digress, (those of you who know me know that is not uncommon. I consider it part of my charm :) ). I don't know if I will have anything intersting to say but would consider it an honor if you would like to check from time to time.......Being a married mother of three that teaches preschool AND works at a mental institution something worth posting is bound to happen! Have a GREAT day!
AZ

8 comments:

Sissy said...

Ashley, I'm so glad you decided to blog. Now you can keep us all entertained with funny stories about the children. I too have problems posting comments. This is about my 5th try. Love you lots and kiss the children for me.
Love, Sissy

Alison B. said...

Happy blog birthday. I am so proud.
If you post again and include a picture, I think I will have to add you to my links.

Anonymous said...

Yea!! I'm sure glad you posted! Can't wait to read all your funny stories.

Becca said...

Welcome to the blog world. Just don't forget to post again SOON!

lauraknight said...

Good for you!! You did it. Now, I expect your next post to be in Hindi. That cracked me up.

Ruth said...

This is going to be fun read, I am sure. haha

Becca said...

In case you are lacking a topic to post about, I tagged you. Check out my blog!

The Johnson Family said...

Hey Ashley I like your blog! man everybody has got one of these, come by and visit mine sometime!
Crystal Johnson