Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to you and you and you..............

This weekend we went to Knoxville for a bit of fun and frivolity. It seems that we have 6 family birthdays in April so we decided to have one big party. This April was especially special because it was Jadyn's first birthday with us. The other birthdays included Dann, Sophie, Zac, Patsy (aunt), and Stacy (cousin). Amanda's friend Melissa made the cake and I thought it was extra cute! It tasted great too! Enjoy some photos of our day :0)!


3 comments:

Alison B. said...

it's been nice knowing you, because i am fairly certain you might become seriously injured when amanda sees that you included that last picture of her in your slideshow!

Amanda Norris said...

Honestly, I was so exhausted that I didn't put up much of a fight to get her to erase it. It sums up the end of the day!

P.S. If I really wanted to play dirty I have a sweet picture of Ashley eating chips and spinach dip at Jim 'N Nicks. Remember, sister?

:)

Anonymous said...

Lots of April birthdays in my family too Ashley. Looks like you all had a great time!
Ohhhh! I love those pretty pink toes. Sweet girl!